Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Harlem Shaking

Have you seen the Harlem Shake videos that are viral pretty much anywhere and everywhere on You Tube?   Here's a Harlem Shake video from Google.... basically one person starts dancing and then everyone else ends up joining in and doing their own thing... how fun!


  It looks like the Peanuts were shaking and doing there own thing well before the Harlem Shake was trending.   

What does this have to do with school?   This week I'm proctoring ISATs and my small group and I were talking about how cool it would be to have an ISAT Harlem Shake video... however, they decided it wouldn't be "legal" to post and share... so my group was over it.  I do enjoy the Peanuts version though... regardless... it's a great motor break for your kids taking their ISATs!


No comments:

Post a Comment