Monday, March 11, 2013

Coggle

Have you heard about Coggle?  I read about this free mind mapping tool on Free Tech for Teachers over the weekend and just had to try it out.

To create a Coggle mind map just sign-in with your Google account and click the "+" icon to start your mind map. After entering the main idea of your mind map you can add branches by clicking the "+" icons that appear next to everything you type. To re-arrange elements just click on them and drag them around your screen.

Coggle is also a collaborative tool using email to invite others to view your mind map.    Unfortunately, since our students don't have access to email yet, students could not share these with each other, however, they could share them with you!

If you are interested in trying out Coggle with your students, let me know!  I'd be happy to help you and your students.  Check out the Coggle I created below to help me plan for a session with a teacher.  


No comments:

Post a Comment