Monday, March 18, 2013

Google Maps?

Do you have upcoming travel plans for spring break?   Do you wish you were going to some place really cool and exotic?   Now you can explore some of the highest peaks in the world on Google Maps, with Street View of Aconcagua, Kilimanjaro, Mount Elbrus and Everest Base Camp.

To learn more about these new exciting features, and see some of these awesome places in action, click here.  I know a good 5th grade friend may be checking out the beaches in Hawaii...  Who wouldn't be?



And just because I'm excited for my spring break, I explored my destination with Google Maps below.  

Great beach view.

I dragged the little yellow man to get a beach view.

The A is where we are staying.

Enjoy using Google Maps in your classroom!  If you need ideas of how to implement it, let me know!  I'm happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment