Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Want to go to Antartica?

Check out this Google "Hangout" (just like a virtual field trip) that took place today!    Google is changing the way students are going on field trips... and luckily, Roosevelt is going to get to be a part of it through their Virtual Field Trip Project.   If you are interested in taking your class to a "Google Hangout", let me know and we can work together to make it happen!   I am in touch with an awesome Google employee, who lets me know a few days before these hangouts happen.  Once I'm given a time and a topic, I'll contact you to see if it could fit into your day and curriculum.  If you have somewhere that you'd like to host a hangout, let me know and we'll see if we can arrange it!   As always, I'd love to tell you more, so contact me if you are interested!   I'm SUPER EXCITED about this opportunity!




Check out this visit to the Seattle Aquarium!

No comments:

Post a Comment