Thursday, January 24, 2013

Google Forms


I know that I've shared my love of Google Forms various times with the Roosevelt Staff, however, last night, in my Google Drive and the Common Core class, an amazing resource was shared with me.

Kern Kelly, another educator, has created a variety of templates for teachers to use!   All you need to do is be logged into your Google account, click on the template, then it will copy into your Google Drive for you to edit and make it your own!

Here are a few of the awesome examples:


Test and Quizzes
  • Self Correcting Spelling Quiz - This form allows a teacher to enter 20 words and once the quiz is completed, it self corrects and analyzes the data. 
Miscellaneous 
  • Story Board - Used by student groups to write and produce a video project.  
  • Booklist Template - Used by teachers to keep track of the names and quantity of books read by students. 

As always, I'd love to help you take one of these (or all of these) and make them easy for you to use in your classroom.   Please ask!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment