Monday, January 7, 2013

New Wall

Welcome Back! It was a pretty exciting morning here in Room 310! When I came into my office this morning, I was welcomed by a massive green wall... Roosevelt's own green screen!
This green screen is a great addition to my office so that teachers can come and shoot video on the green screen then manipulate their videos and put images behind them. A few teachers are currently working on putting together a newscast that will be shared on a website. Students are researching current events, working on some common core skills of summarizing, locating key information, and paraphrasing when reporting on their news articles. I have many teachers interested and hoping more will follow! If you are interested in using the green screen with your class, please let me know and I'd be happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment