Monday, August 26, 2013

Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!  I hope that everyone had a wonderful summer and you had time to reflect, relax, and recharge to start this new school year!  As a reminder, I'm here for all our your personal staff development needs!   As an instructional technology coach, it's my job to help you enhance your curriculum with technology - so please don't hesitate to ask!  I know that there is a lot of new technology around Roosevelt from SMART Boards, Chromebooks, and iPads in primary classrooms.  Please don't hesitate to ask for help integrating it seamlessly into your curriculum. 

I know many people were interested in "Flipping" their instruction at the end of last year.  I'm here to help you with that too!   My old principal sent me the video today of an EXTREMELY creative "Flipper".   Check it out if you need a good chuckle.   

Have a fabulous first day with kiddos and I look forward to working with everyone this year!





Oh... and if you missed it... I did have some big news to share over the summer.   We are expecting a baby girl in late December!  We couldn't be more thrilled for a new bundle of joy to be joining our family!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment