Thursday, August 29, 2013

Do you want to a SMART Board Smartie?


I know that with the new school year, we added over 20 new SMART Boards at Roosevelt School.  That's a lot of SMART Boards!    Of course, I'm here to support you while you are learning the SMART Board, however, I thought I'd share a great resource to make using the SMART Board a bit easier!

The SMART Exchange is a great place to find ready to go resources created by teachers!  It's free to join the SMART Exchange, and the best part is, when you download the files, you can edit them to fit your needs!   I know that some people find that not every file works perfectly, so it is important to double check and review their content before using them.    Let me know if you'd like help using the SMART Exchange!

No comments:

Post a Comment