Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Kid Should See This


The Kid Should See This is an awesome collection of videos to that a friend just shared with me.

There’s just so much science, nature, music, art,technology, storytelling and assorted good stuff out there that my kids (and maybe your kids) haven’t seen. It’s most likely not stuff that was made for them…
But we don’t underestimate kids around here.
Not-made-for-kids videos for kids. Watched & collected by Rion Nakaya with her 2 & 5 year olds.

I watched a few of these videos and was totally hooked.  Check out this video below.  It it a variety of 6 second science experiments that are beyond awesome.

There are a ton of videos on this site.  If you are interested in using some in your classroom, let me know and I'd be happy to comb through them!   This would also be a great to show on your SMART Board!

No comments:

Post a Comment