Monday, September 23, 2013

Goals & LoTi Survey

As you recall, a few weeks ago at our staff meeting, we took the Levels of Teaching Intervention (LoTi) survey.   I know that it being the beginning of the year, and parent night being on a lot of teacher's mind, it was a stressful survey, especially with all of the log in issues and it being 4:00 p.m.   That aside, this survey was meant to help give you some areas to improve on in your teaching.  I know I have a few goal areas to work on in my coaching as well!  These could be used in an evaluation setting, or in an informal setting, working with me, as your coach.  


Now that we're a solid month into school, and hopefully in the "routine" of things, I was hoping that you would consider goal setting with me in one of the areas of the LoTi survey.   Just as a background,

  • the LoTi® Digital-Age Survey is based on Moersch’s LoTi® Framework (1994)—is an empirically-validated tool that creates a personalized digital-age professional development profile for participants aligned to the NETS for Teachers (NETS-T). Since its inception in 1994, the LoTi® Framework has been used as the basis for (1) statewide technology use surveys, (2) LoTi’s®Digital-Age School improvement model, and (3) a classroom walkthrough tool impacting thousands of schools nationally.  For more information, click here


I would love to set up a meeting (or series of meetings) with you to help you set a goal based on your results.   No worries if you didn't print it out the first time we did it, I can always log back in with you and we can read them (and maybe translate some of the language to be more teacher friendly), and then come up with a goal area to work on.   In the spring we'll be taking this survey again, and I'd love it if the growth that's occurring in the building would translate to the survey!    I consider myself a life long learner, who is always looking for ways to improve.  This LoTi survey has given me a lot to think about - and I'm hoping that it can do the same for you!

If this has sparked some curiosity with you, and your forgot how to log in, just click here to be taken to the log in information!

No comments:

Post a Comment