Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Want to travel to Antartica?

I'm a little on the fence too, however, we have the opportunity to travel to Antartica via a Roosevelt Family, the Cham's.  Mr. & Mrs. Cham are on an adventure currently in Antartica.  Mr. Cham is blogging about the experience.   You can check it out by clicking here.   He is attempting to communicate with his family as well as his son's first grade class while on this adventure.   He is writing in great details and could be a great resource to share with your kids if studying continents, oceans, or arctic animals.    Or after reading an entry or two, having your students journal about if they would ever want to go on this type of expedition.   I know that I'm most likely going to travel to Antartica, but I'm pretty excited about following someone else's adventure!  If you have any questions for Mr. Cham, you can leave them in the comments or send them to me and I'll pass them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment