Wednesday, February 27, 2013

End Your Email Overload

Yesterday, I read about a new service called "Unroll.me".

Unroll.me is a free and easy way to end unwanted e-mail subscriptions and rollup the rest into an organized overview made just for you if you are using gmail or 

Unroll.me makes managing your subscription list easy. Simply select the emails that are overloading your inbox, and we'll automatically unsubscribe you all at once.

If you change your mind, there's always time to reselect a subscription. Plus your privacy is our top priority. We don't even peek at your personal emails (promise).

It's the cleanest, leanest in-box format we've ever seenest. And we mean it. At a glance, our Rollup offers a daily summary of your subscriptions.

Our inbox rollup is so intuitive that it even organizes and prioritizes each email and automatically puts it into its own individual Rollup category as it comes in (crazy cool, huh?). This keeps your individual rollups streamlined and clean.

I installed Unroll.me both on my work and personal email last night and this morning I woke up to a cleaner inbox!  I was shocked!   All of my emails from different stores and companies were compacted into one e-mail that I can read either in the morning, midday, or evening (your choice).   I also now have a folder in my emails that has all of the emails, just in case I can't wait to read the digest when it comes.  I'm going to be honest, I checked the folder to see if I really did get the emails.    I noticed more of a difference in my personal email as I didn't have all of the coupons and such bugging me first thing when I looked in my email.   I also didn't realize how many email subscriptions I had!   I was able to unsubscribe from many of the ones I never read or didn't want any with a click of a button.



Let me know if you want help trying it!   If you have a lot of email subscriptions, this is something I would seriously take the time to look at.   Starting using it took minutes and is so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment