Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Record MP3


On Wednesday, I attended a conference geared towards primary students and using technology.  In the coming weeks, I'm looking forward to sharing many of these awesome resources with you.

This site allows you to record your voice or your student's voice.  It then turns the recording into a web address which you could turn into a QR Code that can be scanned on iPads, Smart Phones, etc. or you can keep it as a web address to share with parents.

My mind is racing about how to use this in the classroom!   I've spoken with a few teachers about these ideas...

  • Recording a reflection on a piece created in art, then posting a QR code that can be scanned to hear the artist's reflection - OR even about an art style/concept learned in class and how they applied it in their piece.
  • Recording a student's singing to be shared
  • Recording a student's fluency passage 
  • Recording a student reading a piece of their writing
  • Recording directions to give to students... or homework!
The possibilities are endless!  Do you think you could have a use for this?   Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  If you'd like help integrating this into your classroom, please let me know!  I look forward to sharing a sample in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment