Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Air Server

Today, I introduced at team meetings Air Server, an amazing application downloaded on to your computers that enables you to stream or mirror your iPad onto your computer.  With my PTO teacher stipend, I was able to purchase licences for all of our computers that are connected to the SMART Boards.   This is an amazing alternative to a dongle to project what is on the iPad onto the SMART Board.     At the conference I attended a few weeks ago, they also had another use for Air Server, a document camera!   Simply use the camera app on the iPad while connected to the Air Server, and you have a portable document camera.  
I also received feedback today that people would love to see a little more about apps shared on a regular basis, so I will be trying to share more of our new apps on a regular basis.   Please become a subscriber to my blog to get these delivered to your inbox!  Simply put your e-mail address in the "Follow by e-mail" box in the upper right hand corner and click submit.  It will have you put in a fake word to make sure you are a human being.  You will then be sent a test e-mail to confirm your subscription.  Simply confirm, then you'll get my blog entries in your inbox!   If you need help, just ask!



No comments:

Post a Comment