Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer PD Offerings are here!

As you may or may not know, Lori Hinton sent out the magical list of In District Summer PD offerings and I have to say - it's one awesome looking line up!   There are so many fabulous offerings and I'm amazed at all of the different classes that are being offered.  As much as I'd love to plug the classes that I'm teaching (Online Web Presence, REACHing Success with Technology in the ELA Framework, REACHing Success with Technology in Elementary PE, and some Jumpstart classes) I also want to highlight that one of my favorite authors/educators/researchers is coming for a PD Course!   Jim Knight will be in the district on Monday, August 18th to present on High Impact Instructional Strategies.   I HIGHLY recommend  signing up for his workshop - as he offers teachers many practical suggestions that can be used in a variety of subject areas.   He's a great presenter and I'm excited that he'll be back in District 64!

Click here for all of the District 64 Professional Development Offerings!

No comments:

Post a Comment