Friday, March 28, 2014

SAMR Model

I know I've mentioned the SAMR model on here before, however, I wanted to share the awesome video explaining how you can really start taking your instruction, "above the line".

"SAMR, a model designed to help educators integrate technology into teaching and learning, was developed by Dr. Ruben Puentedura, Ph.D.. The model aims to enable teachers to design, develop, and integrate digital learning experiences that utilize technology to transform learning experiences to lead to high levels of achievement for students." 



SAMR Model: Explained from EasyBib on Vimeo.





As we are embarking on the third trimester, let's attempt to make modify or redefine some of your lessons.  Please let me know how I can help you integrate this idea into your practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment