Monday, December 16, 2013

Coaching Check Ins

As you may or may not know, today (& really all week) I'm holding "Coaching Conference Check Ins" where I've been interviewing teachers who signed up to meet with me.   I know it's a crazy week it being pre holidays, holiday sing, etc. but I wanted to reach out to everyone to at least provide me with input, even if you don't have time to conference face to face with me.  You can fill out the little interview online (click here) or on paper (I guess research shows I'd get more back on paper than online - but who knows).   It's completely optional but would help me gauge if I'm being a supportive coach or not.    

I will be putting the questions in your mailbox after school today if you'd prefer the paper copy, or you can fill out form online (click here).  Or if you'd like, check my schedule (click here) to see if we have a common time we can chat!   If you could get it back to my by Friday, I'd greatly appreciate it.  


Thanks in advance for your participation!   I've THOROUGHLY enjoyed my day today of meeting with teachers and discussing professionals goals as well as teaching in general.  I look forward to following up with you and chatting with you about your responses if you are unable to meet with me face to face!

No comments:

Post a Comment