Monday, April 8, 2013

100 Websites You Should Know and Use

I came across an interesting blog post today from TedEd listing 100 Websites that you should know and use.    Click here to see the entire article... there are some great ones to use at home too!

The websites are divided into multiple categories:

  • Business & E-Commerce
  • Audio & Visual
  • Literature, Media, & Culture
  • Politics, News, & Global Issues
  • Science & Technology
  • Curiosity & Knowledge
  • Graphics, Music, & Arts
  • E-Commerce Experience
  • Searching and Finding
  • Online Resources
  • Top Interactive Experience Creators

We have many teachers here using some of the educational websites listed such as Khan Academy and Ed Week.    I personally use some of the e-commerce ones very frequently too, like Etsy!  

I plan to check out this extensive list more carefully over the coming weeks, but if anything looks interesting to you, please let me know - and I'll fast track my research for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment